Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

Will this covid 19 pandemic ever end ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It will end in the Spring, as the outside air temperature warms up. It does so every year. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

COVID-19 isn't a new virus & it's not even a unique virus.  It's only a shorthand name that's used to describe this year's outbreak of the virus (actual name Coronavirus Disease). CO means Corona; VI means Virus; D means Disease; 19 means the year (2019) when the outbreak began.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

No this is the end of the world 

• kathyyyy2 months agoReport

How do you know for sure 

• 2 months ago

Yes-

If you look at the pattern, it's shifting West-to-East! China already is getting back to normal (3 months later), Italy/Spain has past its "peak", the UK is peaking now, the US is expected to plateau within 1-3 weeks, so on an so forth.

I say this whole pademic will be over by July.

• 2 months ago

Eventually yes........but I am seeing predictions already that it will merely wane over the summer, and then hit with double force next winter again. 

who knows? 

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Yes  and none of  THOSE strains has brought the economy to a screeching stand still with 100's of thousands of death world wide,  has it. ? I'm sprecifically talking about a resurgence of THIS coronavirus. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I will consult my Crystal ball and pandemic means the virus is found all over the world

• 2 months ago

Eventually it will end. You may not be here though.

• jehen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It will, just like all others. The disadvantage is it caught us by surprise. Well it shouldn't have, disease experts have been telling us of the possibility for decades, along with sound recommendations for preparedness, prevention and containment - all of which were pretty much ignored until it was too late. Had testing been ready thereby allowing containment to be the primary weapon, this could have been handled without the devastating economic effects. By the end of summer near universal isolation will have stemmed the tide, and then testing and isolation will be keep it at bay. When it rolls around again next year we will have a vaccine.

• 2 months ago

Yes it will end but it will take some time.

• 2 months ago

If it starts mutating like the flu, then it will be like amore serious flu, for many generations. But not before killing a lot of people. 

In time--son't know how muxh-- I see people getting flu and COVID, shots yearly.

Source(s): Many seem to think this will play out .ike what I described
    • ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The poster said it might be "more like" the flu. The poster didn't say it WAS the same thing as the flu.

• 2 months ago

Typical progression of COVID viruses (MERS, SARS) says that we are not even at halfway point yet."second wind" in the fall of northern hemisphere is usually both deadlier and longer.

YES it will end, one way or another it will end. Probably not by killing all humans but we can hope.

Keep your wits together you can get through it.

• Tulip
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

And you got that "fact" where?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.