I had a near death experience from electrocution?
I was shocked by electric voltage in my childhood house, when I tried to tip my finger to a socket in about 7 minutes, it was 26 years ago when I was a child, I was nearly dying and I couldn't move my hands to remove the plug , no one noticed me until my mom turned off the electric current, I felt extremely weak nearly unconscious and it's like my body being burned by fire, thanked God I still alive, and I was so stupid at that time.
Now my question is why do some people can't move during an electric shock?
- eyecue_twoLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
Electricity interferes with the nerves in your body and causes muscles to contract. The amount of electricity in your nervous system is not enough to overcome the electricity that is shocking you.
- JesereLv 72 months ago
You did not die and come back so you had a brush with death nor a near death experience. The electrical current going into your body is disrupting the natural current of your body and muscle spasms occur. So you can't move.