Is God the Father, God the Son and God the other guy......the real AXIS of Evil ?

Nope. Dream on, pard. Dream on.

God the Father, Jesus Christ (the begotten son and creation of God), and the Holy Ghost (a ministering spirit, not God) are not a Trinity. They are not all God. According to St. Paul, only the Father is God. Jesus Christ is only one of the lords, or lesser divine beings.

• sarah

sounds like two people.***

(Revelation 1:1) A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs

• Hey! Up there, @. ___>Jechin, can you hear me?

Why do you accuse the Lord? Who gave you a license to be the devil's advocate?

Jesus never said anything other than his word, because he is God, and the deceiver is you, and your god Satan!

Read what exactly is written in John in verse 8?

John 7-8-10-14.

6 Then Jesus said to them, "My time is not yet come; your time is always ready. 7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify of it, that its works are evil. 8 You go up to this feast; I will not go up yet, for my time is not yet fulfilled. 9 And when he had told them these things, he remained in Galilee.

So, Jesus said, I won't go up for the time being, He said never, I won't go up?

Then Jesus went up in secret, because they wanted to kill him before his time, and when he went up in the middle of the feast, he stepped aside to preach his word of life, as it is written in these other verses:

10 After his brothers had gone up to the feast, then he also went up there, not publicly, but as if in secret. 11 So the Jews sought him out during the feast, and said, "Where is that fellow? 12 Among the multitudes there was a great talk around him, and they said, "He is a good man. Others said, "No, indeed he deceives the crowd. 13 But no one spoke of him openly, for fear of the Jews. 14 But about the middle of the feast, Jesus went up to the temple and began to teach. 

Discover your Atheist Falsehood, now put everything back in your suitcase, and stick to the Tram, False!

---------------------------------

Another thing, the Deity of God is in His Almightiness, while you, you are destined to the axis of eternal hell!

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: No, the real axis of evil, is Satan because Satan is the father of lies, God the father the son Jesus Christ, God The Holy Ghost are One God but three persons in the godhead bodily. Even though It does not say trinity, God is spoken as three persons when we read 1 John 5:7-8, read John 14:26, read John 15:26, read Colossians 1:19, read Colossians 2:9

Source(s): King James holy bible

The Trinity--God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit--is omnibenevolent. A person can better comprehend this mystery by reciting daily and with care 7 Hail Marys, one each while meditating on each of the Seven Sorrows of the Virgin Mary. Further information about this devotion is available online.

• Norman

You mean Pop, The Kid and Spooky?