Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Why do I have such a hard time moving on from my ex?

When we met everything was fine, we did everything together, traveled a lot and I thought we had a future. I became pregnant and a few months before our son was born he started using drugs then he went to jail for 5 months, got out then moved to Mexico. It obviously became a **** show. He's been in Mexico since October 2018, I've been raising our son all by myself. I work my best to move forward, I've tried talking to other men but for some reason they bore me, I just don't feel comfortable speaking to them or they won't do the things my ex and I did. I'm aware that my baby daddy is NOT right for me, I don't want to be romantically involved with him whatsoever. But I'm always having flash backs of when times were better and it just stops me. I don't know what it is! I want to move on and find other people.

Its normal to miss an ex especially as hes the father of your child. Perhaps in your mind youve not accepted its over.. seeing as talking to other men hasnt helped. If you need someone to say it, hes a bum and youre worth a lot more. Focus on improving your life for yourself and your child instead of finding a man, hopefully it comes naturally. All the best

• Archer

Apparently you don't believe you can do better!