promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Rolled ankle, now feels like it’s going to snap? ?

I was doing box jumps the other day and lost my balance and rolled my ankle. It hurt very bad but after like ten minutes the pain settled down and I was able to continue my workout. The next day it was extremely swollen painful and stuff. I had an awful limo when i walked. The next day it was still swollen but significantly better and now it’s the same, swollen but better movement wise. However, it still hurts a little bit and I don’t know how to explain it but it feels like there’s this tension in it, like if I were to move it the wrong way it would just snap and break. It’s hard to explain. I was just wondering if this is something to worry about or if maybe some stretching could fix it. I stretched it a little the other day but couldn’t tell if it was helping or hurting. I’m just really looking for an explanation for the tension/feeling like it’s going to snap. Thanks!

Update:

Sorry about the typos! Stiff not stuff, and limp not limo haha!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Jess
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Did you not elevate it and put something cold on it? That's like the first thing you do when you hurt your ankle without quite breaking it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.