Are you ok for working in noisy environment?

Some team mates always talk loudly, so they got complain from other team because they are noisy with loud voice

I like to work crossword puzzles and Sudoku puzzles.  Every day there are new ones in the newspaper, plus books of them you can buy at the news stand. 

If there's music or conversation of any kind, or even the sound of a lawn mower outside, it definitely makes it more difficult to concentrate and solve these puzzles as well as I could if there were no such distractions.

I guess so because at my last job, I worked in a loud work environment and I still worked very well.

i dont like a lot of noise either

• Jerry

Depends on whether it's necessary noise or unnecessary noise. Like there is no getting around the machinery noise in a factory, but in an office a quieter workplace can be as easy as turning down the ringers on phones and enforcing an "indoor voices" policy. If you want to talk to the guy 3 desks over then phone him or walk over there -- don't shout across the 2 co-workers. It's not a construction site. 

Rather depends what you do. I can wear headphones if it all gets too much.

i dont like noise either, talk to your manager about it

• T-half

Noisy voices I can handle.  Been working in an open office that have many people nearby. No problem.

Drilling bothers me. Loud music that has that thump thump sound bothers me.  I can tune out people and traffic.

It depends if they were being obnoxious or not. Some people  just want to focus on work.

I'm ok. I put a bit of chloroform in their morning coffee and they fall asleep (one died from overdose but I found a trick and got rid of the body making it look like an accident lol)