Disney +...Thoughts?

I love it, as I am a huge Disney fan.

It’s so amazing, such good quality and provides you with every film

• chorle

It's existence angers me since Disney already owns ABC and a large part of HULU but at least unlike CBS All Access who seems to just hate America putting shows on Netflix and other services people are already paying for. Disney seems to hate the entire world and does share Baby Yoda with out you paying extra to see him. 

Admittedly, I am glad my son bought me a gift subscription so I rewatch Muppet Christmas Carol and watch Baby Yoda. There interface is almost as bad and Amazon Prime and the selection is less than one desires, the quantity not the quality.

I really wanted to punish Disney for trying to nickle and dime me to death by not seeing any StarWars or Marvel Movies in the theater but social distance kept me home anyway 

I don't really care about it

i think its good you like it so much

I love ducktales and mandalorian and probably would like other shows on there, that said I’m not going to pay for them.