promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you have a problem with a black man dating a white woman?

99 Answers

Relevance
  • lover
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No until she is not my cousin

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not unless he’s with my woman, otherwise good luck to them, would you have a problem a white man dating a black woman?

• 2 months ago

No at all, love don't care about age, color, religion, etc.. If you like someone just ask them out and don't worry about what society might say if you do ask that person out. By worrying about society you will only hurt yourself and the guilt of not asking that person will eat you up. So just do it. Hope I helped :)

• 2 months ago

I only have a problem with a Black Man Dating White Women if he hates being Black and tries to escape being Black by Marrying or Dating White Women. If that Black Man always complaining about Black People etc or make it a point to mention flaws every time they see a black person, work with one, etc...Then that imposes a problem.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I understand what you're saying, but I ALSO don't know what "black culture" is that needs to be maintained. I DO know that horrible things were done to slaves and free black people just a few years ago. But I dunno that "black culture" honors those who were kidnapped and killed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

nope         .

• 2 months ago

No i don't have any problem with that. Love is for everyone regardless of their race and nationality 

• Ansila2 months agoReport

Why would I??

• 2 months ago

AS long as it's not me I have no problem if its others doing it...

'

AS FOR ME call me a racist but I just do not and will not date Blacks females, Brown females or yellow females or Black, Brown or Yellow males either one.... 

• ...Show all comments
    • Anna
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Exactly Alex. Not racist at all. My friend is halt Pakistani half Australian and she only likes white guys. She's not racist it's just her preference.

• 2 months ago

Why should there be a problem with this? People are people. 

• 2 months ago

Yes because you should stay with your own kind that's how I tought 

• 2 months ago

No i dont love does not care about skin colour

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.