Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you have a problem with a black man dating a white woman?

• lover

No until she is not my cousin

Not unless he’s with my woman, otherwise good luck to them, would you have a problem a white man dating a black woman?

No at all, love don't care about age, color, religion, etc.. If you like someone just ask them out and don't worry about what society might say if you do ask that person out. By worrying about society you will only hurt yourself and the guilt of not asking that person will eat you up. So just do it. Hope I helped :)

I only have a problem with a Black Man Dating White Women if he hates being Black and tries to escape being Black by Marrying or Dating White Women. If that Black Man always complaining about Black People etc or make it a point to mention flaws every time they see a black person, work with one, etc...Then that imposes a problem.

• ron h

I understand what you're saying, but I ALSO don't know what "black culture" is that needs to be maintained. I DO know that horrible things were done to slaves and free black people just a few years ago. But I dunno that "black culture" honors those who were kidnapped and killed.

nope         .

No i don't have any problem with that. Love is for everyone regardless of their race and nationality 

• Ansila2 months agoReport

Why would I??

AS long as it's not me I have no problem if its others doing it...

'

AS FOR ME call me a racist but I just do not and will not date Blacks females, Brown females or yellow females or Black, Brown or Yellow males either one.... 

• Anna

Exactly Alex. Not racist at all. My friend is halt Pakistani half Australian and she only likes white guys. She's not racist it's just her preference.

Why should there be a problem with this? People are people. 

Yes because you should stay with your own kind that's how I tought 

No i dont love does not care about skin colour