Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 2 months ago

Where is it still legal to go golfing?

Where near or in Maryland is it still legal to go golfing?

Yeah I have a buddy in Maryland who told me about that.  I have not heard of another state that is under the same executive order as long as the number of people playing together is limited and social distancing is observed.  Where I live the country clubs are all closed but they allow people to play on the courses (no carts).

Nebraska..................

indoor simulator, thats what people are doing right now..... as long as you maintain distance with golfers next to you.

• From one of my American friends (he's a course superintendent in New York state), Maryland is one of several states who are not permitting anyone to play.

In your back yard.  Use wiffle balls and make your own course.  I would if my yard wasn't still under three feet of snow.

lol XD this is the funniest question ive ever seen