John asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 months ago

Life before the lockdown?

Does anyone remember life before the lockdown? Apparently there used to be sporting events like tennis and football ,and concerts held in stadiums? And festivals here people could be together without social distancing? Also cinemas where you could sit in seats next to other people! And there where shops open! Let me know if you remember any of this it would be interesting to hear how things were back then

I don’t remember doing any of that. I live in a rural red state. The only things to do here are watch tv and drink. 

• Lisa M

'Those were the days!' Actually, I'm not doing anything different really. I just sit at home, work, and watch crime shows at night. However, waiting on the phone is getting stupid and the grocery store across the street is making people wait in line to go in. I don't even think they know why they are doing this stuff. It's getting way out of control. 

• Alex

If your memory is shorter than a month, you might want to see a neurologist. Sarcasm is not what we need right now. Get a hobby, enjoy some online gaming, take advantage of pornhub's "Social Distancing Free Premium" service.

Best thing about those good old days was......you could buy toilet paper!

That was two weeks ago. On Sunday it is going to get much worse.