promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 2 months ago

How will Tom Brady do with Tampa?

Update:

@Anonymous- This is the football section and I'm asking a question about football. What's the problem? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

tom brady and the patriots were the best team in the country for many years.  brady, he is really going to miss the patriots' front line, when playing for tampa bay.  the buccaneers will have to restructure their entire team to fit him in, especially the front offensive line. even then, with such sore ribs as the defenses are going to lay-on-him, i doubt he will play much.

the current emphasis on the pass-rusher is detracting from the game. just saying, the NFL should rule that only 1-defensive player may "rush" the QB. this would open the offensive passing game up more, make it more enjoyable.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think they May make the play offs

• 2 months ago

No playoffs because he's getting old.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

will you feck off this is FOOTBALL, not stupid handegg..

@ august,  oui  it's me..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Another Yankee Doodle posting on the wrong section. What a thick a$$hole he is ! 

UPDATE

I haven't got a problem,you seem to have.

Are you blind- ENGLISH FOOTBALL    a$$hole !!

Will this a$$hole award a best answer-doubt it-even BIGGER A$$HOLE !!

• 2 months ago

If there are any games this season, Brady should do well with a good team around him. He won't be the best QB in the league anymore, but there's a good shot of the Bucs making the playoffs.

• CMD
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Whats a Tampa ?

• August
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

short for tampax 

• 2 months ago

Well, he's got two very good receivers and a good tight end but like in New England, this will come down to how good his offensive line protects him. And what happens with RB's

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.