promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I went to the doctor. I waited in the waiting room and I was talking to myself. The receptionist said stop but I didn't. Was I rude?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why were you talking to yourself?

If the receptionist could hear you, so could the other patients. You were disturbing and annoying them. YOU were the one being rude.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think so, i think she was the one being rude

• 2 months ago

No, you weren't rude. The receptionist was. 'If' you were a 'nut case', shows how unsuitable she was for the job, by sitting there like queen muck barking orders!! Good on you for ignoring the uppity bit ch!!

• 2 months ago

While you talking to yourself made sense, perhaps the receptionist felt uncomfortable or confronted by your behavior.

• Lisa M
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

If she felt uncomfortable, she's in the wrong job. It is a doctor's office!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Carol
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I would have told the receptionist that its rude to interrupt someone else's conversation.

• 2 months ago

If the receptionist didn't explain why you should be quiet, she is the one being rude, not you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, you do what you dammn well please fvck the doctors and their staff. They are all liars!!!

• 2 months ago

If you’d had to be reminded, then yes.

• JimTom
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

She might have been joking with you? If not then yes you were a little rude. Then again you were at the doctors, for all she knows that could have been what you came for 

• Oiy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes, you're a rude person. You are fake like JIm. You don't run the waiting room, you idiot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.