I went to the doctor. I waited in the waiting room and I was talking to myself. The receptionist said stop but I didn't. Was I rude?

Why were you talking to yourself?

If the receptionist could hear you, so could the other patients. You were disturbing and annoying them. YOU were the one being rude.

i dont think so, i think she was the one being rude

No, you weren't rude. The receptionist was. 'If' you were a 'nut case', shows how unsuitable she was for the job, by sitting there like queen muck barking orders!! Good on you for ignoring the uppity bit ch!!

While you talking to yourself made sense, perhaps the receptionist felt uncomfortable or confronted by your behavior.

• Lisa M

If she felt uncomfortable, she's in the wrong job. It is a doctor's office!

• Carol

I would have told the receptionist that its rude to interrupt someone else's conversation.

If the receptionist didn't explain why you should be quiet, she is the one being rude, not you.

No, you do what you dammn well please fvck the doctors and their staff. They are all liars!!!

If you’d had to be reminded, then yes.

• JimTom

She might have been joking with you? If not then yes you were a little rude. Then again you were at the doctors, for all she knows that could have been what you came for 

• Oiy

Yes, you're a rude person. You are fake like JIm. You don't run the waiting room, you idiot.