Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 2 months ago

Random OneRepublic Question?

I went to a onerepublic concert 7 years ago and they sang “come home” and finished with this perfect deep note that I’d never heard Ryan hit before. tonight I got YouTube recommendations from that same concert and I noticed none of the uploads of that song had the note in it. I had the girl I went with check her recording and the note wasn’t in hers but it is definitely in mine. He also doesn’t hit the note in any concerts after that (at least for that song). It does sound way too deep for Ryan’s vocal range but it’s too controlled to be someone around me, because I was surrounded by a hundred 12 year old girls screaming the whole time. can the lead from 1r hit really really deep notes does anyone know? I’d like to find more songs showing this range if he does.  I took my upload down because I got hate for my terrible singing along (I sang with a mix of baritone and random shrieking lol). If he doesn’t sing deep I guess it was a glitch in the matrix idk but it’s really bothering me now that I can’t find anything else like it so any help would be appreciated. 

Why would you be bothered by someone singing a very low note. How would you know that he never sang that note again unless you were at all of his concerts? If you were surrounded by a hundred screaming girls, 12 years old, (I supposed you counted them and asked their ages), how can you be certain of the note you heard and how controlled it was?