promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

I think my neighbor is lying about her age. Should I confront her?

My new neighbor says she’s 28, but has a 13 year old daughter. Not possible, should I confront her?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Confront?  Like have a confrontation?  Are you crazy?  Yes it's possible, but why would you want to fight about it?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I don't know where you live, but  is it somewhere  that no girl starts her period until age 16 at the youngest, or where there are no sexually active  under-age girls, and rape of the same doesn't  happen?  Those conditions would make it 'Not possible' for your neighbor to have been a 15 year-old  mom.  

Your new  neighbor is from a different city or state. She feared that her daughter might follow in her footsteps, so moved to  UTOPIA  to keep her safe.

• 2 months ago

It is best to keep the peace

• 2 months ago

mind your business, idiot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN CARE... 

'

and by the way... There are many 15 year olds who have kids.. 'What do you mean IMPOSSIBLE... 'YOU are stupid if you think a 15 year old cannot get pregnant.. 13 from 28 is 15 dummy... go back to school and listen this time.

• r
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

my sister had my nephew at 16, yes its possible

• Lisa M
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Why would you care anyway? Are you the age police?

• 2 months ago

why would you confront her? totally possible to have a 13 year old daughter at her age. Maybe she doesn't like to think of herself as being over 30 , if she really is.

• 2 months ago

Yes. That will be a good basis of a neighborhood friendship when you call her out as a liar.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why would you need to confront her?  She's probably like 31 and ashamed and says she's 28, because if she says 29 people will know she's lying.

• GB
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I think it's more  likely that a woman might feel shame about  being sexually active when under age, her child being the proof. So she'd add a few years to her age rather than subtract.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.