Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

I think my neighbor is lying about her age. Should I confront her?

My new neighbor says she’s 28, but has a 13 year old daughter. Not possible, should I confront her?

• ron h

Confront?  Like have a confrontation?  Are you crazy?  Yes it's possible, but why would you want to fight about it?

• GB

I don't know where you live, but  is it somewhere  that no girl starts her period until age 16 at the youngest, or where there are no sexually active  under-age girls, and rape of the same doesn't  happen?  Those conditions would make it 'Not possible' for your neighbor to have been a 15 year-old  mom.  

Your new  neighbor is from a different city or state. She feared that her daughter might follow in her footsteps, so moved to  UTOPIA  to keep her safe.

It is best to keep the peace

mind your business, idiot.

WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN CARE... 

'

and by the way... There are many 15 year olds who have kids.. 'What do you mean IMPOSSIBLE... 'YOU are stupid if you think a 15 year old cannot get pregnant.. 13 from 28 is 15 dummy... go back to school and listen this time.

• r

my sister had my nephew at 16, yes its possible

• Lisa M

Why would you care anyway? Are you the age police?

why would you confront her? totally possible to have a 13 year old daughter at her age. Maybe she doesn't like to think of herself as being over 30 , if she really is.

Yes. That will be a good basis of a neighborhood friendship when you call her out as a liar.

Why would you need to confront her?  She's probably like 31 and ashamed and says she's 28, because if she says 29 people will know she's lying.

• GB

I think it's more  likely that a woman might feel shame about  being sexually active when under age, her child being the proof. So she'd add a few years to her age rather than subtract.