promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

If a mugger got hit by a car after holding you at gunpoint, would you call an ambulance?

Or would you just “pickpocket” him and then just leave him helpless on the street, since he didn’t hurt you and you got your valuables back?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Two separate events, both requiring police intervention.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Lisa M
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Getting hit by a car is separate from stealing from me. That's why the police guard criminals in the hospital who end up injured from their crimes. Just because he's hurt doesn't mean he's not guilty. But you bring up a good question; is it okay to take your stolen stuff back from a mugger. I would think so. You would try to even if he wasn't hit by a car. 

• 2 months ago

I am pretty sure if the driver who hit the mugger did not call 911, I would do so  in order to report the mugging and subsequent pedestrian/automobile accident.

• Lisa M
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Would the stolen goods be intertwined with both the crimes though? Or could you take the goods back beforehand?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i might call one, two wrongs dont make it right

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Steal the gun and shoot him in the dick. You need to go straight in the middle of the peritoneum to avoid the femoral artery. From an elevated position you're likely to stay in the basket of the pelvis, exiting through the spine or abdomen, keeping him alive but permanently making every moment of his life afterwards an agonizing hell.

• 2 months ago

Yes, and the police.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In my area you can't call an ambulance.  We have this thing called 911.  I'd call the police.  Problem is, that is by 911 as well.  So they will send the police AND an ambulance 

Where I live we don't tolerate criminals with guns.  Actually, we don't tolerate non criminals with guns.  So to not call an the police just because he didn't injure  me is not an option

• 2 months ago

Neither.  I would call the police and let them determine if an ambulance was appropriate.  I am not a thief

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

call an ambulance

• 2 months ago

Sadly I have no doubt that if I recovered my goods from him, he'd probably be able to successfully sue me afterwards since I didn't pursue a lawful means of doing so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.