Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 months ago

Whats your zodiac sign?

Additional Questions you can answer if you want: Do you believe in it? Im a pisces what do you think of that sign? I personally don't believe in it

Scorpio. I'm somewhere in between - I do believe that a lot of astrology is about psychology and how well you can read people but I've also seen quite a few coincidences that can't be explained by logic. You could say I believe, yes. 

As a water sign, I do like the Pisces energy, but it all depends on the whole chart, of course!

I am virgo and i believe in it

>Believing a little bit is like being a little pregnant. Sure you do. <

Know it all, mind reader, and illogical in the extreme, that's our Genius. Belief is not "either or." Uncertainty is "believing a little." For a guy who is so poor in English you shouldn't be parsing what others say.

>Isn’t better to know than believe?<   

"Better?" How?  Oh that's right you never feel the obligation to defend what you believe.  

>If you’re science literate and a critical thinker, you’d call out astrology as it truly is. A first cousin to racism and a fraud.< 

Again you're knowledge of science isn't much better and probably no better than your ignorance of astrology. You are the epitome of a non-critical thinker preferring cliches and ignorance to facts. Then you top it off by calling others racists and frauds, and think you're being clever.  You need to buy a mirror. Socrates said the examined life is not worth living.  You need to think about that and stop wasting your time being this forum's embarrassment.From a highly unintelligent reader: >>you are the racist here and the only one calling other people racists and then said "you top it off calling others racist" - youre the only one here doing that lmaoo<<Little kiddies are told by their teachers that all you have to do to make your point is  call other people names, like racist sexist etc.  In reality it means "I can't answer you, so shut up!"  That's what the Genius does. That's what Steffanie is doing.  Racism is a form of bigotry.  Hating astrology despite having no knowledge of it is also a form of bigotry or prejudice, if you prefer.  That's what the Genius is doing, and I pointed it out using his word to make the point that his criticism is absurd. He is doing what he accuses others of doing.  Not me, dummy.  Ahhh but you've also been told that LOL is a great response.  It shows intelligence. Not in your case kiddo.  Your teacher misses you, so hurry back to middle school ASAP, and don't forget your lunch.  LMAO!!!!![I'm mocking you in case you need to be told]

Taurus; not too fond of Pisces in general; to an extent.

My zodiac sign is Aries and I believe in it.

Taurus, the sign of all the best, smartest & sexiest people.

Does some malodorous vermin DARE to deny the obvious truth above?  A pox upon your entire clan! 

I am Sagittarius, but I really do not believe in astrology. I generally like the artwork that represents the zodiac though, most of that is pretty nice.

Aquarius. I do not really believe in the idea of zodiac signs, and therefore don't think that by stating what sign you were born under, somebody can tell you anything about that person.