Which books do you prefer to read? Mystery, Adventure, Romance?

Update:

Correction:  Which gene of books do you like to read? 

Update 2:

"genre"

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

I read almost everything. My first love is fantasy, followed by literary fiction, but I go through periods where I dive into other genres and read these almost exclusively. Sometimes it's the classics, other times it's sci-fi, horror, mystery, or crime, at one point it was WWII stories and biographies written by the survivors, some years ago it was Indian literature, mostly about family and family relationships.

Lately I've been bingeing on fantasy romance - the kind with a lot of explosions, knife fights, monsters, and bad guys getting their arses whooped, which I somehow find very relaxing to read.

That's the great thing about books, there's no limit, and there's always bound to be a book that will fit my mood and what I feel like reading at that given moment in time. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I like Mystery and funny book like this One: Short Stories But True by Sabino Rosa

is wonderful and you can find it even likes e-book

• 4 months ago

I don't like reading

• chorle
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I rarely like books in which romance is the main plot, 

Of the three I like Adventure most 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I seldom think of books in terms of 'gene' or even 'genre'. I look for books with a good story well written.

• 4 months ago

A combination of action, adventure, mystery, and futuristic. The Maze Runner series are my favorite books/movies. Perfect combination of all those genres 

• 4 months ago

Mystery, adventure and horror

• 4 months ago

Horror and mystery - even better if they are combined. But I tend to no read main stream stuff and dig a little deeper for more unusual stuff - by that I don't mean weird, I just mean books not many will have read.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I indulge in all genres of reading no preference, also like horror and sci-fi. Got any good reads you wanna mention.

• 4 months ago

I don't read romance,

I do read History, SF, Adventure, Fantasy, Biographies, Science, Humor and most other genres.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.