How do you handle rejection from your priority school?

I've been accepted into my safety schools UW Oshkosh and UW Stevens Point, but now I am waiting on my priority school UW Milwaukee. I am just worried that I will get rejected, and if I do I don't know how to handle it.

You just look at the positives of maybe attending the other schools. UW Oshkosh is a pretty big party school so if you are into that type of thing...

But if you got into both of those, I don't see you having too much of a problem getting accepted into UW Milwaukee

You handle it like an adult. You go to a school that accepted you. If you do well, you could try to transfer to Milwaukee after two years.

People get rejected for a lot of things in life- sometimes it works out that things are better that way. 

Thousands of students don't get into their priority school. They feel sad for awhile and then they go somewhere else and get on with their lives. 

you take it into consideration of another school