Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Is there any truth in Marianne Williamson's claim that conservatives generally seem "nicer" than the "godless" left?

Context and facts are out of place

godless left are far  out numbered by the Christian left 

nicer is relevant

responsibility is the real key  --- I do believe they constitutional Conservative be they atheist or Christians - are much more personally responsible -  that is what counts 

I can see her point of nice .. but I do not trust nice 

Marianne Williamson like most Christians feel government care of the poor is nice 

but she like most Christians ignore the fact Jesus wanted separation of church and state 

MARK 12:17 Then Jesus said to them, "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

being generous with other people's money is greed 

she is by and large considered to be a complete flake. 

If she's even still in the race, there  isn't a soul taking her seriously and she has zero chance,  so it's clearly just a vanity project for her. 

If she wishes to cross over to the right......be my guest....you can have her. 

She would fit right in on Fox news with all her dippy beliefs. 

Ssh DJ dmb ebb DJ FM

• Jerome

Nice is not good.

I've known many nice bad guys........ who delude themselves in believing they are "good people" because they're nice.....🤔

Think Nino Brown giving out Turkeys to the poor on Thanksgiving. THAT'S NICE.

A notorious drug lord who firstly robbed the community to get in a position to afford to be "nice".

Same path some of our officials took...🤔

Of course there is.  Fact is the DNC thinks that pork barrow spending in more importune than the Needs Of Americans as evidenced by the MASSIVE un holy pork Nancy insisted on in the stimulus bill ...or "there will be no stimulus"

Conservatives and Conservative run areas are far more pleasant to live around and in.

She seems to be a nice person and I applaud her comment.   LOL

I lived in both conservative and liberal areas. And I can assure you conservatives are much nicer and more pleasant to be around. 

Definitely more caring for others. Conservative Christians give more to charity than any other group in the world combined!

• Mike

Yes  , The left hate  everybody