How can I get rid of acne?

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facwcacecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice coldca water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

An increase in IODINE (Seafood, milk, Lugols) is often beneficial.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

Wash regularly and get older

Better diet, less cheese, more carrots, decent levels of exercise, finding the right cream that works for you as some may make it worse, others will fix it, or for some people who have it far worse, they can go to a doctor and get stronger face washes and creams, etc. Make sure to always wash your hands and face thoroughly, and sometimes this involves overthinking, because you may find yourself touching your face without even knowing it, while at the same time using unclean handheld devices, keyboards, etc, which all build up bacteria if not cleaned regularly, leads to that bacteria causing more of an outbreak. If you're a teenager it's just hormones, and it can still be fought, but eventually you'd only grow out of it anyway. The stress of having acne, ironically leads to more of it, so people need to try to avoid stress, this kind of connecting to the hormones point I made above as well, as hormones, equal angry teenagers.

• lala

If you are 16 and plus go in a tanning salon 2 to 3   times  a week 

and you acne you be gone