Once this pandemic ends, where is a good place to vacation to?

I’m a essential worker living in New York so therefore I am still working saving money planning for my next trip to anywhere in the USA once it’s okay to travel and safe to go around and vacation. But, also, I just want to say what I like to do. I love attending sports games, once they return at least and visiting new out of state stadiums in the future. Also I love theme parks and enjoying the outdoors and little things in life. Seeing and experiencing new places and lifestyles even in the country excite me. So anywhere that comes to mind for you guys to help me out

There are so many places that fit your descriptions! A lot will depend on what time of year you want to take your vacation, unless you go to southern California, where the weather is nice all year round. If you want to go somewhere that's completely different from New York, you might want to try the southwest- Phoenix or Albuquerque. It may be difficult to get sports tickets when events start happening again- just see what you can get tickets to. 

anywheres where the corona virus isnt happening