Poll: Would you say that Megan Markle destroyed the royal family, and now Hollywood is destroying her so that they can sell tabloid stories?

• No she was barely a blip on the Royals radar, Just look at some of the REAL scandals in their history.

No one ever heard of her before she tricked prince Harry into becoming her "baby daddy" .

The 15 minutes of fame she got from that trick is over now & the next (& last) sound you hear from that quarter will be when she throws Harry under the bus in an effort to get her one last people magazine headline.

After that last desperate effort she will sink back into the same common mud she arose from.

The royal family is alive and well and as popular as ever. If the Sussexes don't want to be part of it, that's their choice.

I don't know and I don't care. they don't concern me. talk to me about joe public which I do care about. 

• Kathy

She did not destroy it. The snobby royal family destroyed it.

• Sal*UK

No she didn't - the Royal Family will survive despite Ms Markle. They have survived a lot worse and she is totally irrelevant.

And frankly what happens to her now that she has left and dragged Hapless Harry with her, I don't care.