Why don't Christians taunt Jews on the forum? ?

Jews don't believe in Christ and for the most part, the Christians here don't taunt them. Are they afraid of being accused of anti-Semitism and hate speech? Yet, Christians have no problem saying all kinds of awful things to atheists because we don't believe in their god. Isn't that anti-atheism and hate speech? 

There are several anti-Semitic posts in this forum, including one that purported that Jews were lizards from outer space. Jews are the good guys, and Nazis were the bad guys who declared war against peaceful nations and tortured Jews (and Blacks and the handicapped) to death in torture camps. Christians who bear false witness against atheists will burn in the fires of hell for all eternity. If Christians wish atheists harm, they might forget their Christian teachings and resort to cauldrons, eye of newt, and incantations to get the job done. The last time they shrunk my head, my voice got high, then my head returned to normal size, but my brain was still small, and it rattles when I nod. I hope they don't turn me into a toad (assuming that their voodoo works).

Because the vast majority of Jews I have met (aside from the lawyers) are wonderful people. Go soak your head.

• Archer

They understand they worship the god of the Jews and to attack theirs is to attack their own. They are actually more threatened by the free thoughts of others and other Christians who practice differently.

• BMCR

Obviously, you haven't been here long or you haven't been paying attention.

There have been people who are members of any group who trash talk members of any other group.

Not just Christians against atheists but the other way around as well.

that's not part of Christianity any more 

There is only a few of them... and they don't make it a full time occupation to taunt Christians like many of the atheists on here. If anyone is doing the "hate speech" on here it would be them. Look how many are short term accounts and deleted questions.

• Paul

Because Christians are called to love and respect others, even our enemies, and Jews are not even our enemies.

• Donald

JUDAH is our brother and family.

why do so many troll here?

tell us.....

Christians think that Jews play a big part in the 'end times', so while they may not believe in 'Jesus', they are kind of a 'necessary evil'.

• Donald

jews are not evil. there are some fakes that say they are jews and lie. they serve another master than GOD ALMIGHTY. 

We do not do that because jews are our brother Judah.