Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 4 months ago

I live on food stamps and homeforward section 8, 0 income for years will I receive a stimulas check?

5 Answers

  • Erik
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    I think it's only for people who filed a tax return.

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    You are kidding, right?  We already pay your way in this world and you have the nerve to ask for more?  You are a piece of work, aren't you!  Piece of something else I would like to say.  No, you won't get one.  You aren't entitled to it.

  • Judy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    yes but you'll probably have to file a simple return with the IRS. Theye are working on the form.

  • 4 months ago

    No, you will not receive a check if you have not filed tax returns.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

    how could you possibly have NO do you pay for soap, toilet paper, transportation, clothing, etc....

    except in trollville

    if you have NO INCOME, not likely you will get a check.  they are looking for people that have social security income.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.