Im 26 and I never have filed taxes due to getting paid under-the-table I wont be able to get the stimulus check would I?

Im in college and when i got out of high school till now while I'm finishing up school Iv only worked landscaping and construction labor jobs getting paid under the table so, I never had to file for taxes.. Am I even eligible For the stimulus check? Or 

You were always obligated to file, you did in fact HAVE to file, by law. You can do so now.

As of now, you are not eligible. If you filed to become eligible, you'd likely owe far more in taxes than you would get in stimulus. So not worth it.

Nope. You've been screwing the system all these years, not paying any taxes, including Social Security and Medicare, and whoever has been paying you this way has been screwing the system, too. You have no documented employment or income, so you will not get a stimulus check.

• Scott

I'd say no. You have never filed taxes.

Don't you feel smart now?

If you had followed the law and reported your cash earnings to the IRS and paid any applicable taxes, then you'd get a $1200 stimulus check,

If you have committed criminal tax evasion, then you'll be lucky if the ONLY consequence you face is missing out on a $1200 stimulus check.

• NA

So, did you file the cash income on your tax return?  If it was more than $400 total, you were required to.

• John

You can get a stimulus check, providing you meet the other requirements.  There is a very big however, though, involved with that.  You have to file.  

"... getting paid under the table so, I never had to file for taxes." That statement is untrue.  I think you meant to say, you never filed a tax return because you thought you could get away with it.  Suddenly there is money on the table, and you need to file in order to get it.  At the minimum, you will owe self employment tax on your profit.  

• Judy

If you made over $400 a year total from self employment, you were required to file.  Ignorance is no excuse.