promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Can anyone suggest some websites/books to learn completely about Woking of cars?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

to add to the other answers How Stuff Works might be a good website to start at 

https://auto.howstuffworks.com/car.htm

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bear
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Haynes manuals,used to be all the rage.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In Woking they work on Martian tripods, head.

• 2 months ago

I would watch Youtube videos and look up workshop manuals for specific makes of cars. You can find some of those online. Google the words 'workshop manual' for any car you want to work on, so you can see how to take it apart and put it together. 

Cars are all different but Youtube can tell you the basics of woking them. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

go  ahead … give  'er  a  try … now  you're  "woking" !

Attachment image
  • I have worked on cars, trucks, and tractors my whole life and was lucky to have other people to get me started as a child. Now I find the internet a useful resource, but if you know next to nothing you will need some basics. This is old school but I would suggest after the covid-19 lock downs are over you should go to your nearest public library and talk to the librarian. Tell them what you want to learn about and they will be able to point the way to your goal. 

On a side note being able to do your own work on your own equipment can save you a lot of money over your lifetime. It might even become a career.  Good luck.

• phantom2 months agoReport

Thank you 

• 2 months ago

Do you mean working on cars? If so there are many Youtube channels that are much more instructional than a website might be.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.