promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

If you bleach your hair blonde then what do you do with your eyebrows?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You can bleach your eyebrows too, wouldn't recommend it though. It depends on what colour your eyebrows are. If they are brown, then you could rock it with blonde hair, cuz lots of blondes have brown eyebrows. Now however, if you have black, then it might not work so well. To make black eyebrows lighter without dying them, you can pluck them with tweezers so they look thinner.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

When i was 12 i bleached my hair and eyebrows it looked horrible 

• 2 months ago

I never told my customers to dye their brows,and I never dyed anyone's, but my own (once).  However, there is a way you can do it at home. Get a Q-tip and put some color on the Q-tip and run it across your brows,  until it is thick enough and does not RUN....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Leave them alone.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Leave them alone. Natural blondes often have dark brown eyebrows. Considering the fad for dark brows most blonds use dark color brow powders and pencils to make them look darker. Do not use hair bleach on lashes or brows. If even a drop gets in your eye it will burn and damage your vision and possibly leave you blind. If you do want to lighten your brows then look for special brow bleach. It's thick, sticks to the hair and works quickly. Never use any type of bleach on your lashes, the risk of eye damage is too great.

• Mirage
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Most people keep them the way they are. 

• 2 months ago

I've always left them brown. I'm too clumsy to even attempt bleaching them myself and don't want bleach in my eyes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.