Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 4 months ago

What are the ultimate techniques of each martial art?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Lol so you could learn them? I won't give up the secrets of my styles... 

• Steel
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

This reminds me of an old Steve Martin joke: How to be a millionaire and never pay taxes. Step 1: Get a million dollars…

• 4 months ago

Techniques will not work properly without having a foundation of the basic principles.  What i mean by basic principles is proper (body alignment), along with (whole body unity) applied to each and every technique.  Without this core teaching, your techniques will be no match against an advanced fighter who knows how to apply the basic principles of martial arts.

Anyone can do a technique, or make up knew techniques, but these techniques will never be functional against advanced fighters, until they can learn the basic principles, which takes years of practice just to develop it as second nature. 

If you are new to martial arts, you may not fully understand what i'm trying to say.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Understanding the basics is the ultimate technique. 

The difference between a beginner and an advance student is the application of a technique.

Without understanding of the basics the advance applications will fail. 

Understanding and mastering  all basics is better then mastering one technique.

If you only know a hand full of techniques you will be predictable. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.