Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 2 months ago

Has a curse been placed upon me? (A gecko poop inquiry.)?

bear with me. i've been living in the philippines since 2015, and, as far as i'm concerned, i've been the only case of this among my social circle.

the problem, you ask? these adorable little creatures known as the common house gecko keeps taking dumps on me. they're known to stick to walls and ceilings, generally considered to be pests, and they keep sh¡tt¡ng on me. maybe you've had a close call at some point, but these li'l buggers TARGET me. an incredibly personal attack to which i take great offense in.

i share a bed with another person, and SOMEHOW there's only little gecko turds on my side of the bed. they don't go for others, yet they aim for my hair. my body is another favourite target of theirs; the amount of times i've had to shower just to rid myself of the horrors i've faced. these tiny turds have bounced off the mattress and onto my legs more than once now as well, just last night.

i have been through this since 2015, and finally, i have come forward. the final straw stares at me: a turd in my cup of coffee.

so, tell me, is there a god i have done wrong by? a ghost who holds malicious intent against me? am i truly so desirable to the anus of the common house gecko? answers appreciated.

It could be that you are blessed. Blessed with the ability to be aware of your surrounding. The geckos probably crap on everyone and they dont notice.