Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 months ago

i need someone to make me a food web please?

it cannot be something off the internet, 'else i'll probably get a 0 on this. it has to be your own image. i was going to do it myself but then something came up and now i have to do my assignment in crunch time. use this example please

if you're not going to help me then you may as well just keep scrolling. crunch time as in my school is being ruthless and i only have 2 days to complete this. PLUS i have some bad issues in my family which, to keep my privacy, i will not talk about. im not being lazy. i literally CANNOT DO THIS.

• Stella

The section is homework help.

So I'll make a suggestion and give you a few hints.  This is not really that hard.

Think about a meadow and what lives there or comes by to hunt.

Birds ranging from hummingbirds to hawks or even eagles.

Plants, some with flowers, some with edible seeds or roots.

Insects, worms, bacteria.

Snakes of various sizes.

Small rodents like mice and moles.

Bigger animals like foxes, coyotes, rabbits.

You can surely see how these things fit together.

• audrey

You're not even attending classes anymore. Do your own homework.

I have my own work to do, I'm not doing YOUR homework. Get your lazy *** off Y!A and do it yourself.

Freddie - He doesn't "have time", but he has time to dick around on Y!A. Yeah. And I'm here because I actually know how to manage my time and can get my work done while still having fun.

OP - If you are literally in such a bad bind with problems, TALK TO YOUR TEACHER. Don't try to cheat your way through. 

Freddie - Actually, I'm a teacher that gets pissed off when lazy students try to cheat their way through work instead of actually doing it, or talking to their teacher if they are having a problem.

• freddie2 months agoReport

Oh WAIT! So you must be his MOTHER now. I get it! Yeah, MOM, why don't you tell your son to get off Y!A instead of having your head up your *ss about this? Yeah?