Premier League: You heard it here first ... do you think this will happen?

This season will be completely scrapped. No promotion or relegation will be put into effect. Next season will start in Oct and cup competitions incl CL will be scrapped to avoid fixture overload. Btw I support Leeds and I KNEW we wouldn't go up.  Summat was always gonna go wrong.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • CMD
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes but no to the CL stuff.

Think the EFL will be scrapped for PL teams at least.

• August
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

The season won't be scrapped Rightman as there is too much money sloshing about. Hopefully come June,we can all continue as if there was no break and Leeds can march on and claim that title and so can Liverpool 

• 4 months ago

Another Leeds fan do you know August. I think the bottom 3 premiership should play top 3 championship. leeds v Bournemouth.WBA v villa and Fulham v Norwich to decide promotion/ relegation or not.Games played at Wembley no fans and give liverpool title.

• you sure, i heard only the other day, they were seriously reconsidering playing games behind closed doors?, tough break though man the way you played since Bielsa took the reigns has deserved promotion....and as you might guess, so what happens to the title everybody knows we won?

PIMYNWA

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • cool
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

There is talk of the games being held behind closed doors. The main obstacle to that will be finding enough medical professionals to be on standby...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.