What are the positive impacts of the COVID-19 crisis?
- 2 months ago
One thing they have mentioned is CO2 is way down. If you believe that helps the environment like Greta says, then your feeling pretty good. On a larger scale though, it may mean some wins for the poor and middle class like after WW2 was also. It's just hard to see right now being in the eye of a hurricane.
- SumDudeLv 72 months ago
lol. Less pollution - (which makes Greta happy).
- StephenWeinsteinLv 72 months ago
Less traffic congestion
Cleaner air (less air pollution)
- A HunchLv 72 months ago
It's created a Rosie the Riveter type phenomenon:
- Athletic gear companies are making personal protection equipment
- Appliance manufacturers, satellite companies and college kids can design ventilators in a day.
- Breweries & distilleries are making hand sanitizer
- Restaurants have turned into grocery stores.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- NikoLv 52 months ago
Less traffic on the roads. That's all that is positive about it.
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 72 months ago
I don't need to people. At all. That is wonderful. I don't people well. Other than that, I can't think of anything positive that can be said about a disease that is this rampant and lethal.
- A Yahoo UserLv 72 months ago
Prompts preparedness for future, potentially more deadly pandemics.
I.e. we learn from history.
- 2 months ago
that it pissed Trump off.