grammar doubt:?

I'm releasing a song in the next weeks and a guy from Brazil did my artwork for the promoting of my song.

I wanted him to put: available on all digital platforms.

instead he wrote: available on digital platforms.

that sounds weird to me.

everyone says "all digital platforms" even if it's not on all existing one of them. but if he doesn't want to "lie" about it, wouldn't it be better like: available on THE digital platforms? I'm confused.

It should be fine as is, in fact leaving out "all" might be a better idea.

It's easy to make your material available on digital platformS, because anything more than one platform makes it a true statement.  But ALL digital platforms, everyone of them around the world, might be not so true.

It does not make a bit of difference.  There is nothing grammatically wrong with it.  It is perfectly understandable.  The reader just knows that it is available, and will probably assume that it means ALL platforms.  They will try their favorite platforms until they find one which has it.