Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Have I a right to be annoyed at my mum for constantly breaking Coronavirus rules?

I love with my mum brother and 2 lodges. Just before the strict lockdown my mum was out clubbing and going to dinner parties against government advice. She then met her bf who came down with all the symptoms. As he seems to have the virus, she’s meant to be isolating in her room for 14 days in case she has caught it from him on the advice of our NHS. We are taking her food to her room etc and she is only meant to go out once a day for a walk alone. But she’s been visiting shops, and secretly still meeting the boyfriend. I also think she’s been sneaking downstairs in the mornings too. Am I right to be concerned?

Live with* lodgers* 

yes and maybe you should tell someone about it

if your mom has virus u probably have it too.

Very!! Apparently she thinks more of her new bf than she does of her family. That is so selfish. Even worse, very dangerous.