Hello. My boyfriend found an instagram page that uploads random pictures and he thinks its me on the photos and its not. How can I prove it?

• Daniel

Show him Proof show him your Phone and you should be able to Prove it to Him If he does not Believe you After that thats his Problem as long as your Telling the Truth you should not have anything to Worry about

Hi, Find a picture of HIS Doppleganger & show it to Him ... Then explain that He just has to trust You too.

I'm gonna bet He looks pretty much just like a few hundred people in the world who have posted pics with "the wrong kinds of" girls.

G'Luck!!!

• ?

Its veey hard to prove a negative. Unless theres a time aand date stamp, and ypu can prove you were somewhere else when a certain photo was taken, all you can do is categorically deny its you. Either way, it cones down to trust. If he doesnt trust you to ve honest about something tjis trivial, the relationship isnt going to last.

by curing him of his poor eyesight.