Why do young people of all races except black today think it’s cool to act and talk “black”? No offense to any Blacks that’s your culture <3?

Why do other races try to imitate black thug culture? It’s not normal mentality. When I was in school like 1-2 white boys acted like that, but now it’s everywhere. I was like a skater kid and loved Nirvana and was okay with being white. Kids now days are off a bit.

Seems to me kids are mocking black people and I think that is very wrong. Leave the black people alone because they’ve been through a lot of mistreatment and still are unfortunately. 

We don't know our culture, that was lost when we were brought here and taught to celebrate Christmas, pray to a white Jesus, turn the other cheek when being mistreated, devalue our own women and value the white ones, hate the color of our own skin and the texture of our hair, speak English and much more.

We didn't know we even had a culture until 89 years ago when our beloved teacher and guide found us in the hell that is North America.  He found us wearing names like Jones and Johnson, smoking cigarettes and robbing each other and he made us clean.

For this we forever thank Allah.

• Zirp

Wrong premisse

all humans alive already are the same race - and have been for at least dozens of millennia

Anyťimė some1 truly tries to act lik anoher 

person it is alwys a sign of insecurity on their

own par which sadly is quite common thes

dåys yô!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]