Is my dad a psychopath?

Long story short of my dad- raised in an abusive home by his dad&fam and passed it on to my brothers and my mom (he would hit them) Growing up he was never really in our lives just and my moms (always working,noncommunivative) yrs later: got sick& is now blind.went thru 2ys of isolation in his room. Accused me&my brother of touching each other (we were playfighting) Thinks he’s always right, has gotten abusive with me, plays the victim all the time, resents me and my mom(his youngest daughter) thinks hitting is ok and shows discipline, machista to the max, abused my dog literally all this while not being able to see. He’s completely sick from the head, literally. Why should I give him a reason to be in my life? 

sounds like he could be

• Mack

If you looked at the behaviour of an actual diagnosed psychopath or narcissist you will find that your dad is not one of them. I put my socks away in a drawer very neatly.....it doesn’t mean that I have got obsessive compulsive disorder.

It's definitely sounds something like that. Maybe a sociopath or a narcissist. Psychopaths and those two others are called the dark triad in psychology It is recommended to go no contact with people like this.

Save the dog, stay away from your dad.