Poll:Is your Avatar here a cartoon,scenery,an animal or something else?

An animal ( a dog ) 馃惗 .

• Baal

My avatar is the illustration of Ba鈥榓l Zeb没b from Collin de Plancy's "Dictionnaire Infernal" (Paris, 1863).聽 A Philistine God that was demoted to a Lieutenant of Lucifer by the Israelites.聽 As they say history is written by the winners.

"Beelzebub, also Ba鈥榓l Zeb没b or Ba鈥榓l Z蓹v没v (Hebrew 讘注诇 讝讘讜讘, with numerous variants鈥攊n addition to Beelzebub, Ba鈥榓l Zeb没b, and Ba鈥榓l Z蓹v没v, (讘注诇 讝讘讜讘), there are several variants such as Belzebud, Beezelbub, Beezlebub, Beazlebub, Belzaboul, Beelzeboul, Baalsebul, Baalzebubg, Belzebuth Beelzebuth, and Beelzebus) was reportedly the name of a deity worshiped in the Philistine city of Ekron. Little is known about this god and his worship, and the name itself appears to be a Hebrew variation designed to denigrate the deity as the "Lord of the Flies." Originally, it may have referred to a "Lord of the High Place (Zebul)" or possibly the god of a place called Zebub. The term appears in Christian texts as the name of a demon or devil, often interchanged with Beelzebul."

A portrait of The Main Man.聽

it's a picture of a deadly flower.

I think it is a cartoon.聽

I suppose it's a cartoon. I got it from some website that has free clip art.

It is I and I dare anyone to say different; because I will set the virus upon them

• CAB

I have no idea where the image came from. I just thought it was funny.

Scenery with flag of my home nation.

It's a cartoon聽 dude