Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Question about Cats?

If there is someone in my house, would my cat know? like a robber or something is hiding, would my cat know??

A cat would likely run and hide.

• PR

It is likely your cat would know, but no one can guarantee that for certain. Dogs might bark or show aggression. I sometimes think if I entered the house and someone could have gotten inside, my cats would likely look uneasy-not be in their usual spots-not seem relaxed. If the cat is acting normal, it is likely things are normal - unless your cat is extra-friendly with strangers, doesn't care, or is so old it wouldn't know.

If you are worried someone is in your house, check in the rooms, or call someone to come and help you. If you REALLY think someone is inside your house, you can always call 911.

• IOM

Absolutely. Cats know everything. 😺😻

• patty

cats have hearing 4 times better than ours so yes the cat may hear something