Hamstern asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

Girls are kinda lucky. They don't need to worry about erectile dysfunction, or a small penis. Thoughts?

Update:

Ironically the girl with a small vagina is ideal, but as a consequence her boy will grow up with a small penis. The world doesn't make sense.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Well they have periods, cramps, and other unpleasant things so I think we come out to the better.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I dunno.  I think I hit the birth lottery.   I was born a man, white, in America.  To a family that valued education and good teeth and circumcision.  I didn't "ask" for any of these things, nor did I earn them.  None of these things make my soul better, but every one of these makes my life easier.

• 4 months ago

I think its more of a trade off. if you have a vagina you dont have to worry about erectile dysfunction. but you do have to worry about blood coming out of your vagina monthly, and earth shattering painful cramps.

• Carol
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Oh we do have to worry about it a lot.  Its just that we don't have it ourselves.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Be proud your a man.

• 4 months ago

they worry that the partner will suffer from it

• Hans
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

They have worse things to worry about. Like getting pregnant. Or having to touch themselves in order to finish. I'm glad I'm a guy!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

girls are not so lucky

they have to worry about menses

too much blood=worry

two or three days late =worry

periods stopped=worry

abnormal discharge=worry

they have to worry all the time

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

they may worry about small boobs and not being able to orgasm when having sex

• edward
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

They have periods and child birth. At least i can wear white pants any time i want to. I mean yeah i might get an erection but if i sit down it vanishes...a girl gets her period and she bleeds...it doesn’t just vanish

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.