Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How do you change some one who has depression, is insecure, low opinion of themself, and fights you if you try to help make changes?

Is a hoarder, lives like a slob, is lazy, very moody, high strung yet wont put that energy into being productive. 

I'm guilty of it sometimes, but I quickly snap out of it. Like nothing makes them happy, they worry 24/7 and are negative. 

Its overwhelming. 

If I avoid them they sink further but I can only handle so much. 

Therapy is crazy expensive and my suggestions are taken like attacks instead of solutions so I get vented on and its draining.

Can be a hoarder, lifestyles being a slob, will be very lazy, extremely moody, large put but won't set in which vitality directly into getting successful. Now i'm accountable than it at times, yet My partner and i swiftly breeze from the jawhorse. Just like practically nothing tends to make these content, they will get worried 24/7 and so are unfavorable. The overpowering. Easily avoid them they will destroy more yet I could simply deal with a great deal. Remedy will be ridiculous pricey and also my own ideas are usually obtained just like assaults as opposed to remedies therefore i acquire vented about and its particular wearing.

person like that is a lost cause.