7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’m a Quasimodo.....Frodo must die for his mistreatment on my people 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because gypsies are modern-day nomads without a nation who constantly travel through other people's nations, bringing crime and traffic jams.

• 2 months ago

Only the pick pocketers.

• 2 months ago

Different culture, values and lifestyle.

People often fear and dislike what they don't understand.

EDIT: in some places people find Gypsies and their culture amusing and exotic (that's what an American girl told me), but they don't *hate* them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one who understands the difference has a problem with true Gypsies who follow the Romani lifestyle.

The problem is the didikai, travellers who pretend to be gypsies but are nothing but travelling criminals.

They unfortunately far outnumber true gypsies and get a bad name for all.

You only have to look at the way each lives to tell the difference - a Romani style camp is always clean and tidy, with nothing left for others to clean up when it moves on.

The other mob form a rubbish tip around them and leave it for others to clean up, taking no responsibility for their own actions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Gypsies are Romanian people who like to rob ATMs and markets. This is the reason we hate Gypsies so much. Due to them, Romanian culture is inferior to European culture and also these Gypsy people aren't white.

• Big Mama
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I thought Romanians belonged to a Latin culture (more akin to that of Italians, Portuguese, etc). There are Gypsy communities in Romania and in most European countries, but their culture has its origins in India.

• 2 months ago

For being amoral, criminal scumbags who would steal from a disabled pensioner. I've known many and many of those hated their fellow Gypsies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.