Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

When will covid19 crises end,  am so scared for the world, it’s people and myself, fear we may not survive?

Everyday on the news I see people aged 20-60 in ICU, on ventilators, very unwell or dead.

It’s not just the over 70s! More people, esp. aged 45-56 are dying, thats my age group!

The flu strain that decimated the planet in 1918 is still around, it's just got a preventive vaccine that's included as part of our annual flu shot. My guess is that COVID 19 will end up the same way...something we can't get rid of but something we learn to cope with. My fear for the world is more than the economy will take years to recover and a lot of people will suffer greatly. The ancillary to that of course is a huge rise in crime as people face either starvation or thievery.

The end is unknown and while you cannot control that outcome, you are solely responsible for how you choose to live your life.  Focus on what you can do, stay healthy, be grateful for what you have in your life, and reach out to family, extended family and friends so you do not feel alone.  Remember, the world is sharing this burden.

im hoping it will be soon

• 🦋

it will end in a couple months and everyone will be fat as butter balls lol

• Cogito

No-one knows.

Most people who get the virus will live through it.  But yes - a lot are going to die.

Getting scared is natural but there is no point at all in worrying about it.

Get on with your life as best you can.  Be safe.  Stay indoors.

And by the way - it's 'crisis'; there should be a question mark after 'end'; and the word is spelled "its" in that sentence.  The danger of my imminent death doesn't stop me from being annoyingly pedantic, I'm afraid!