Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Husband says our sex is weird so why does he constantly ask me to have sex with him?

We don’t want kids so I’m always looking at the condom to make sure it doesn’t break or slip off. He said it’s weird to always look at the condom. My procedure for getting my tubes tied is in 3 months. N I’m not going on birth control I’m scared of it and The side effects.

Another thing he said is weird I keep my shirt on during sex. He said it’s hard for him to get off when I keep my clothes on. I keep my shirt and had my pants on but my pants were halfway down to make things easier. It’s easier to change back into your clothes if they are still partially on Last time we had sex there was no cuum in the condom and he said he was just ready to get over with because I was acting so weird. I think I got off but I’m not sure he did because there was nothing in the condom.

My question is why does he still want to have sex with me if he keeps saying it’s weird. He’s always the one to initiate it. He said the sex is cool but weird and some things are a turn off for him. 

• Happy

He’s not asking to have sex with you, he is asking to have GOOD sex with you. Why can’t you try to accommodate him? You sound like a woman that is insecure with her body. Very unattractive to men and unsexy. I guess it’s better than jacking, slightly better.

Well you're showing that you're not into it, take off your shirt, or at least lift it up for him to see your boobs and suck on them. Remove pants entirely, he is still do it because that's better than nothing. 

Probably because he's never thoroughly satisfied. If you can't even tell if YOU finished or not, doesn't sound so cool to me. Emphasis on the weird. 

Part of the fun of sex, to me at least, is the skin on skin contact. It's also fun to see the effect of what seeing and feeling your body is doing to the other person.

Men are extremely visual so for him to see none of your body parts during the act and still manage to get off in any way is a testament to his imagination. 

Sounds like you could use some relaxation techniques, therapy, and/or a big glass of wine. Honey, you're missing out on some serious fun. 

All sex is good. Sometimes better than others. But you guys are weird.

Keeping your all your clothes on during sex IS weird if you ask me.

Some believe bad sex is better than no sex... kind of. That sounds like some really, truly awful sex though. 

No ejaculate in condom = didn't get off.

I mean I'm sure it still feels good.

But yes. It is weird that you keep your clothes on during sex. Extremely weird. It seems like a sign of sexual abuse.

It's also weird to be married and still using condoms. You're not 16. But it doesn't really matter because you're tying your tubs anyway.