Novac asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

For those who bullied only : How did you feel and why? ?

Im trying to deal with a few issues from the roots.  I was bullied and while i was bullied every kid laughed at my pain, teachers laughed or didnt care, parents bullied me for speaking , my  own brother . It wasnt fair, my bully doesnt remember he has a good life and said we where kids so he cant answer me why, but you can!  You who bullied why did you do it? Why did it felt so good or cool to hit someone who where twice smaller than you?  How did it feel and why?

I want answers from bullies only please! 

I was accused of bullying a guy I went to school with. I remember the times he was talking about, but I honestly wasn't trying to bully him, i thought we were just messing around. Although looking back, if he wasn't on the same page as me, I can see how it was bullying.

I was bullied myself, it never occurred to me that something I did could be taken up as bullying, but it was, so I apologised to him.