Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 4 months ago

Is bill gates an alcoholic?

Every time I watch his videos and interviews on the internet he seems to be all jittery and all over the place. Always excited to explain something in great detail even for trivial topics for no apparent reason. Although he does seem to speak fluent. What kind of drugs or vitamins is he taking?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Bill Gates is calling for everyone to take a biometric ID to buy, sell, work, and travel and all of you fking sheep who think he is a great man will fo along with the program.  If you serve this mass murderer you deserve to get killed by him.

• 4 months ago

He's in the limelight, because of his wealth,  but some people are simply not cut out to be media stars. 

He in no way comes across as an alcoholic though.......that's harsh. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No!............................................

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Fake news produced by idiots.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

He is a billionaire he is a God that is a responsible position for a human like Trump it's hard being Jesus people expect so much more from a superman 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

well u could look him up on wikipeida. that is what i do when i want to know something about somebody. He may be bipolar or a hyped up person. Or likes the attention he gets from the media

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No. He is too nerdy to be that interesting.

• 4 months ago

no, he's too ugly to be an alcoholic 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.