Why does watching pornography make me wanna masturbate how to quit?

I have bad addiction with masturbation I have feeling to masturbate which I can’t stop forever.

Well its normal to want to observe someone mate and as a result it makes you want to mate also and then you masturbate. Masturbation is normal, natural and healthy and you can't do it too much. Porn is a tool to help you masturbate.

You just have to keep yourself busier with life. Like work or work on a hobby. When you are older and fall in love you won't care so much.

• patty

why don;t u see your dr.

• Mark

Porno doesn't MAKE you do anything. That's just being a victim and blaming something or someone else for your circumstances. Otherwise, EVERYONE who watches porn would have the issue you mention. So instead of seeing it as a bad thing, look at why you feel empty and need the 'boost' of something artificial to make you feel better.