promotion image of download ymail app
owen asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I’m 13 and I think I have retrograde ejaculation, should I be worried?

I used to think having semen in my urine was normal, and that I would grow out of it and have regular ejaculation, but it’s been like a year and I’ve looked into it. There is NO way I’m telling my parents because that’s way to awkward.

2 Answers

  • Mark
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    Sometimes, boys have pee exit instead of semen, nearer the early stages of puberty, but usually, it doesn't last long, as you mature. It can be light, bubbly, and begin to thicken over time.

    Retrograde is usually preventing it from coming out the end of your penis, as you orgasm.

    In your case, you shouldn't still be experiencing it a year on. If you cannot afford a doctor (which isn't the same as not having one), then I suggest you learn Kegel exercises (look it up), and practice daily. They will help to strengthen your entire urogenital region.

    The 'flap' that seals where semen meets urine, is a kind of Y-shape. Maybe your one is ineffectual or weak. It always 'closes' when you have an erection - that's why it's hard to pee with a *****.

    • owen2 months agoReport

      When I orgasm nothing comes out, and then later on when I go to take a leak. It appears semen comes out with my urine

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Phil
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    tell your doctor then.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.