ZJ asked in SportsHockey · 2 months ago

Anybody heard Explus before? Is this platform safe enough?

Yes.

We have questions or opinions about sports, or wrestling that we want to ask, although we don't know how to get the answers. As a fan I had this experience, and I was able to find 2 sports radio shows that would give you the answers to your questions about anything related to wrestling or sports.

1st sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, it is 3pm ET to 6:30pm ET. Their phone number is, 704-332-0173.

2nd sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET. Their phone number is, 502-571-1080.

Feel free to give them a phone call. Share it with your friends.

Explus is regulated by both the UK and the national financial authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Commonwealth of Nations). That all deposits are in custody of a national bank, which I checked from their official website, looks like transparent and safe.