Are the Chinese restaurants business going to be affected after this annoying Coronavirus ?

Probably.  But it won't affect me.  I had to give it up years ago because of health reasons (high sodium content.)  I love it though and still miss it. 

I've heard some say they'll never order Chinese takeout food again, a way to protest how China has screwed over the entire world with this virus. Odd connection, but it is what it is.

• RP

They shouldn't be. Also, the virus is more than annoying. Look at the number of deaths. This (virus) is a real threat, especially to those who ignore it or fail to take the necessary precautions.

• David

Yes, their business is going to increase dramatically in the first few weeks after all the restrictions are lifted....

• 🦋

yes they already have they are all closed where i live and its not the resturants causing the virus in the first place